Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wu Hing: The Five Elements

Today's release from PlayFirst is a unique puzzle game called Wu Hing: The Five Elements.

Wu Hing is a strategy board game based on the 5 Chinese elements of wood, fire, earth, metal and water. The game pits 2 players (yin and yang) against each other with the objective to create, destroy and transform the elements in play. Only the most cunning player will win, so plan your moves carefully and come up with a winning strategy to outwit your opponent. Have you got what it takes to master the elements?
  • Immerse yourself in the atmospheric music and stunning graphics
  • Choose from 4 different game styles, including a solitaire mode
  • Play against a friend or 4 CPU difficulty levels



If you're in the mood for a great puzzler that requires some thinking, Wu Hing: The Five Elements is sure to please. I definitely enjoyed the demo, but I need to play it again when I'm fully awake! The game is fun, challenging and immersive.

The different game play modes offer unique challenges and can appeal to a wide variety of gaming styles. Too easy? Play against the CPU on the hardest setting! I couldn't beat it! (Though I will try again, lol.) Overall, Wu Hing is a refreshingly different puzzler that will keep me going back for more!

Download a free trial or purchase the game here.

Stumped and need help? Visit the Game Cafe forums!

I give this game an 8 out of 10!

2 comments:

Restaurant Renderings said...

Looks like fun but strategy makes my head hurt! LOL I dont want to have to think too hard....will I have to strain my brain, GF???

The Game Fairy said...

It should be no strain at all for a brain as magnificent as yours! lol