Tuesday, November 6, 2007

King Mania



I downloaded this game from Big Fish Games today and was surprised at just how much I enjoyed it!

Similar in theory to games like Master of Defense, the object of King Mania is to take over enemy territory, defend your lands and buildings and conquer the world!

The game mechanics were pleasantly easy to learn and the overall game play was challenging, entertaining and lots of fun. I haven't finished the game yet and the levels I'm working on now are definitely not easy.. but coming up with a winning strategy is part of the fun!



I don't have any tips or tricks yet, as I'm still learning the game, but I'll update this post as soon as I figure some out! LOL

To download a free demo or purchase this game, click HERE.

I give this game an 8 out of 10!


No comments: