Friday, November 30, 2007

Bloom

Bloom
Roses are red, violets are blue.. Well, there are a lot of flowers in this wonderful game but I'm not feeling very poetic at the moment! Bloom is a beautiful puzzle game that I've just come across in my travels and I wanted to share it here!

The object of the game is to connect series of pipes in order to deliver water to all the flowers in the garden. Collect the blossoms and sell them for profit! You can use the money you earn selling your flowers to upgrade your own home with trees, a lake, additions, flowers and more!


Click on the images below for a larger view:





I really enjoyed this game and bought it right after the demo finished. Why? Well, the graphics are lovely, the sounds are soothing, the game play is rather unique and I found it to be a very relaxing game. The puzzles aren't all that challenging, but it did take a few tries to finish some of them! (I haven't finished the game yet either, still another 5-6 levels to go!)

If you're looking for a calm, relaxing, non-violent puzzle game with great graphics and a gentle musical score, this just might be the game for you! The flower animations are so pretty and I caught myself watching the flowers grow instead of solving the puzzles a few times, lol.

Key features of the game include:
  • Auto-saves your last game
  • 60 levels!
  • Unique store - earn the coins during the game and buy decorations for your house.
  • Exotic flowers look really fabulous!
  • Comprehensive In-Game Help
  • Nice soundtrack with sounds of nature provide a relaxing atmosphere
  • Tools and Power-Ups
  • Play offline and full screen




File Size: 25.50 MB
version: 1.6.0
Game Price: $19.95
OS: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Me, Vista
Requirements: Processor: 600 Mhz Intel Pentium
Memory: 128 MB RAM
Disk Space: 28 MB



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this game. I had to keep moving my water flow to keep the plants growing when I didnt have enough pipes. It was fun. I am stuck on level 19. Waah!LOL...Oh well, gotta go water my flowers!

The Game Fairy said...

I had to do that too! I'd try to set it up so I only had to turn one piece to water 2 big areas. It was tricky in some spots! So far, my favorite flower is the Moon Beam or Moon something.. big green pink and orange thingy!

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck too at level 19 and it drives me crazy. Can someone post a screen shoot of the solution? Pretty please.