Sunday, November 18, 2007

7 Artifacts



Today's release from Big Fish Games is a gorgeous matching game called 7 Artifacts. Granted, there are more matching games out there than I can count and more appear every day, so it's very hard to write more than "it's another matching game - nice graphics", but I'll try.

The storyline centers around a young magician named Lidia. Travel with her through Greece solving the mystery of ancient relics that are appearing all over the country. Match magical gems to receive letters that will unlock the power of the relics. Earn power-ups along the way to help solve the puzzles.



Unlike other games, 7 Relics does not start off with the storyline and then forget about it somewhere in the middle. The quest continues throughout the game and I found the tale to be very engaging.

Brilliant graphics add to the charm of this game and I did enjoy playing it! Wow, two matching games in a row that I actually liked? Do I have a fever? Nope. They're just really well done!

To download a free trial or to purchase the game, click here!

I give this game a 7 out of 10!




No comments: