Friday, November 9, 2007

PlayFirst - Game Bundle Sale!

The cost of casual games can really build up over time. Ranging anywhere from $6.99 to $29.95 a game, I could probably have bought a new house by now! (Not really, but you know what I mean!)

One of my favorite ways to build my game collection is to look for special deals and promotions. PlayFirst has a special sale running on bundle offers of the most popular games! Mac bundles are also available here!

Check out the game packages available below! Click on the image of the game to download the demo and use the text links to purchase the bundles!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear.
It's Playsqwee from PF :)
I was excited to read about Sally's Salon + Build A Lot bundle but the link didn't get me farther than the main screen at PF :(

The Game Fairy said...

The links should now all bring you to the PF Bundles page directly! :) Let me know if there's still a problem! Thanks!