Monday, October 15, 2007

Welcome to The Game Fairy!

Welcome to my blog!

Here you will find lots of information about the casual game community, including tips, tricks, hints and reviews of all the hottest games!

I play a LOT of games, too many games even and I will be writing detailed reviews of all of the games I've tried right here for you to read before you buy them! At an average of $20 a game, they can add up pretty quickly, so it's important get all the information you can ahead of time. I hope to be able to provide you with clear, comprehensive reviews!

If you know of a game that you don't see featured here, please email me at gamefairy@gmail.com and I'll check it out!

Stick around for frequent updates and add me to your favorites!

See you around!
The Game Fairy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to the author of this blog. It is very beautifully done. Keep up the good work.
Tee

SunPath said...

This is an awesome blog! It looks like it is very new.

Great job!

The Game Fairy said...

Hey SunPath! :) Thanks for the comment! The blog is brand new, just opened yesterday so I have a LOT of games to add my reviews for here, should keep me busy for quite some time to come!

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog! Your writing is excellent... we'd love to have you posting on our site too: The Diamond Games. We have a bunch of game reviews in our review section and would love to add yours for the benefit of our readers. Contact us if you're interested.