Thursday, October 18, 2007

Little Shop of Treasures 2




I definitely enjoyed the first Little Shop of Treasures game and this one didn't disappoint me either! I did a focus test for this game for Real Arcade awhile back and I'm glad to see that PlayFirst has picked the game up!

Little Shop of Treasures 2 is very much the same as the first version, though with new images, locations and the ability to customize the upgrades for your shop! That is one addition that I really like.

The gameplay is a bit easier than most other hidden-object games, which is good news for me! I get easily frustrated with the hidden-object games that make the items impossible to see!

Because of the similarity to the first LSOT game, any fans of that one are sure to enjoy part 2 as well!

You can find the download by clicking on the image above or visiting the PlayFirst website!

I give this game a 6 out of 10!

No comments: