Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Partnership with Enigmadness.com!



I'm SO excited to share this!

The Game Fairy blog is now partnering with the Enigmadness.com website! I'll be heading up their brand new Game Cafe forum, too!

Enigmadness is a large website featuring IQ tests, games, puzzles and so much more! I hope to bring the world of casual gaming to the Enigmadness family and spread the word about these great games!

All of my updates, reviews, and game information will be available right here and also on the Enigmadness website! I'll be posting in the forums there with all the insider game info I can find! Please come on over and register for the boards - check out the arcade they have on the website - over 300 browser games! There are a few that I'm almost hooked on already, lol. This could be bad!

Check It Out Here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Heather! Ohmygosh, it looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time at that site.

Anonymous said...

Impressive stuff! You're on my faves now!