Thursday, October 18, 2007

Game Cafe - Open for Business!


Game Cafe Forum Now Open!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, part of the partnership with Enigmadness.com involves their brand new Game Cafe forum! The forum is free for all users and it's just gone live! Yay! You can click the image above to be taken to the site!

Bear in mind that the forum just started and though there isn't a lot of content yet, or a lot of users, I'm going to do my best to ensure it's growth into the best free casual game discussion board ever!

Although the forum is geared towards casual games, there are areas for other games, IQ tests, and general discussion! Anything (within reason) goes! I'll be posting all of my sneak previews there, tips, tricks, hints, cheats (though not the kind of cheats that allow you to crack a game!), and everything else I can think of to post!

I'm also going to be looking for some forum moderators once the site picks up. If you'd be interested in helping out with the forum, providing assistance to new users, reviewing content and more, please let me know! You can email me at gamefairy@gmail.com or visit the forum and send me a private message!

Many of you know me from the PlayFirst Community boards and I assure you, that is my "home away from home" and I will not cease to post there! I'm a HUGE fan of PlayFirst, their games and their staff and I'll continue to post there as much as ever!

Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Morgan MacLeoid said...

Great! I've registered for the forum and even posted about it on my blog. Looking forward to getting to know you and everyone else!

Anonymous said...

hello heather! nice blog! i'll come visiting your blog again andddd again! good stuffs to read. take care (bowiemekko/playfirst)