Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mahjong Holidays

Mahjong Holidays (2006)


This game was released last year, but I wanted to put it up as its a great holiday Mahjong game that I own and enjoy a lot! I don't play Mahjong games all that often, but when I need a break from Diner Dash: Hometown Hero, I need something quiet and relaxing, lol.



It's time to ring in the holidays with Mahjong Holidays 2006. Break out the eggnog, throw a log on the fire, and settle in for some real mahjong fun! This festive version of a classic game will delight everyone. With three gameplay modes to choose from, your holidays can last even longer.
  • Create custom boards.
  • Holiday art and music.
  • 34,000+ layouts.
Truth is I'll play just about any game with a holiday theme.. but there are ones that I actually like! This is one of them. If you didn't grab it last year, you can get it now! ;)








No comments: