Monday, December 10, 2007

Babysitting Mania

Babysitting Mania, the long awaited sequel to Nanny Mania has recently been released. It's now available at PlayFirst as well!

You finally passed your babysitting course and are ready to help your school raise money. What you didn't expect was 20 of the craziest households you ever imagined! Face a barrage of kids, birthday parties and huge houses to get in order, all before bedtime! Can you get the kids to sleep and the house clean before the parents get home? Find out if you're the ultimate babysitter!
  • Over 15 hours of addictive gameplay
  • New "Time Out" and "Bedtime" features
  • Birthday Party Mode will keep you on your toes


I know that a lot of people really liked Nanny Mania (I wasn't one of them, sorry!) and many people have been anxious to get their hands on this game as well! Why? I'm just.. not sure.. lol.

I have to be totally honest here. I don't understand this game. Really. It's redundant, the levels are all just about the same. It's pretty much the same as Nanny Mania with a few new twists (like chasing kids to bed before the parents get home). But for the most part, you run around the house cleaning up the messes the kids make and then have the added fun of chasing them down when its time to get to bed. Over.. and over.. and over again.

So, I'm posting the game here for those that have been wanting to get it.. but that's all I'm sayin'. lol.

Download the free demo or purchase the game here!

I give this game a 2 out of 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank god! I'm not crazy for hating this game and Nanny Mania! I am in complete agreement with everything you said.