Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Build-a-Lot 2 Game and Walkthrough!


Yay! It's here! I'm so excited!

Build-a-lot 2 has been released at Hipsoft.com! I was lucky enough to be on the beta team for this game and have been on the edge of my seat waiting for it's release, finally!

I thoroughly enjoyed the first Build-a-lot game and was a bit worried that they might ruin it with the sequel, but they didn't! The second installment of the game is as good as the first, with a lot of new improvements.

In addition to the fantastic gameplay of the original game, Build-a-lot 2's new features include the ability to custom paint your houses, a wide variety of new buildings, shops and parks, new scenic environments and the return of my favorite part of the game - sandbox mode!

I've just gotten started on the walkthrough, but the first few towns are done. If you need help with the game, check out the walkthrough at Game Cafe! (You must register and log in to access the walkthrough section of the forum, but it's free!)

Leave some comments or join the forum to discuss this great game!

No comments: