Thursday, January 31, 2008

Doggie Dash!

Doggie Dash


A new pet oriented time management game from PlayFirst! Doggie Dash features a pet shop / salon with a load of adorable animals to clean up and groom for their loving owners!

Help reluctant pet spa partners Walter and Scarlett get their new business up and running! Doggie Dash™ is the newest store in Dinertown! Get dirty dogs squeaky clean, trim matted cats back to fluffy perfection, and put the perfect bow on prissy poodles while you upgrade and customize the ultimate pet spa!

* 2 modes of play, story and endless
* 50 levels of gameplay!
* 58 upgrades available!



I know there are a LOT of pet salon games out there lately.. but this one is at *least* worth the download! Give it a try and let me know how you liked it!


I'll add more to this post later, after I've had a chance to play longer than the demo! :)

I give this game a 7 out of 10!

No comments: